Custom Search

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Human to Earth: I'm seeing other planets


The Moon, Venus and Jupiter all met up December 1 for a little midnight delight. But little did they know that all humans from planet Earth could see what they were doing- and we wanted in. Dancing around the sky, these frisky planets created crazy triangles that hypnotized our human eyes and excited our senses. The sun and the moon get a little boring; we see them everyday. But seeing the moon flirt with Venus and Jupiter, its just really fun to watch. If I had to chose a new planet to live on, it would have to Venus. In fact, I may just start texting Venus, see what she is up to on a daily basis, warm her up to the thought of me residing on her- running on her bulges, cart-wheeling through her forests. Anything would be fun and exciting with Venus...

But for now, I am stuck with Earth. I hope she doesn't read this.

No comments: