Custom Search

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kardashians Love Being Naked In Front Of The Camera


Kim is not the only Kardashian who loves posing in front of cameras, making her private parts become public. Khloe Recently took off her clothes to do an ad for Peta (which stands for People Eat Too [much] Anyways). Khloe, being by far the largest Kardashian to ever step foot on this planet, claims that "everyone in the family wears fur except me." What she didn't claim is why she would rather go naked than wear fur, which HNN assumes is because with her excess blubber she needn't wear anything anyways.

More shocking than Khloe speaking for Peta is how fabulous she appears in the ad. Photoshop can do miracles for even the most horrible of subjects. And in this case made a chubby, blockhead into a sultry, naked animal-rights activist. Truly Amazing.

This ad does not make me want to stop wearing fur, but it does make me want to trick my mother into marrying Bruce Jenner, leak a sex tape, strike a deal with E, get a DUI, pose for Playboy, open my own clothing boutique, and have my body photoshoped so much that i can't even recognize that it is me. As you can see, i want to be a combination of Kim and Khloe... forget that other boring sister... skinny bitch.

No comments: